Saturn  Forum - Saturn Enthusiasts Forums

Saturn Forum - Saturn Enthusiasts Forums (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/off-topic-10/)
-   -   the Merry Christmas thread (https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/off-topic-10/merry-christmas-thread-9812/)

tnvikesfan 12-23-2014 09:25 AM

the Merry Christmas thread

Hey all,

Before everyone heads out to wherever they're going (even if it's your own house this year :)) I just want to wish y'all a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy, and be safe!

goaliemo 12-23-2014 11:20 AM

Happy Holidays everyone!

derf 12-23-2014 03:08 PM

Happy Holidays to my saturnforum family.
(Keep the keys away from the spiked eggnog)

Special thoughts go out to Valerie, Unc's wife.

Rubehayseed 12-24-2014 08:28 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of my peeps here on the forum. If anyone is offended by those two words, then I guess I'm not being politically correct and hope I never am! LOL

derf 12-24-2014 11:35 PM

Thanks for wrecking my entire holiday season w your crass insensitive slangular outburst.

The very least you could do is send me some e-kleenex....

Rubehayseed 12-25-2014 07:16 AM

I had no idea you were such a mamby pamby, derf! LOL Here's some e-Puffs for you!

tnvikesfan 12-25-2014 10:40 AM

*snort* what a wuss!

goaliemo 12-25-2014 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Rubehayseed (Post 45990)
MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of my peeps here on the forum. If anyone is offended by those two words, then I guess I'm not being politically correct and hope I never am! LOL

I agree with derf! This is very offensive! Where is my e-Kleenex as well??

derf 12-25-2014 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Rubehayseed (Post 45996)
I had no idea you were such a mamby pamby, derf! LOL Here's some e-Puffs for you!

Sit through a 30,000 ft descent on an airplane with your ears NEVER popping without screaming or crying. Ever have two spears driven through your eardrums? It's a laugh riot, only you can't hear most of the laugh part because you're essentially half deaf for 2 days.

Oh yeah --- this is a Christmas thread.....
"Why can't we all just get along?"

Even my disgust for your vile, incendiary, and inflammatory remarks does not prevent me fromre-wishing both of you soulless thugs a Merry Christmas, which ends in 35 minutes.

Merry Christmas:):):):):):):):):):D:):):):):):):):):)

Rubehayseed 12-26-2014 06:48 AM

Baaaahahahahaha, try having a couple of brain surgeries if you want a real treat. Anyway, I hope you got what you wanted for Christmas, derf. And Billy, I'm out of e-Kleenex

derf 12-26-2014 07:48 AM

Do you get to keep the pieces of skull they drill out? Is it with a drill bit or hole saw? How do they seal the hole back up? JB Weld?

goaliemo 12-26-2014 01:21 PM

whewwww, I was running low. Thanks, Rube! Way to look out for a brotha :)

Rubehayseed 12-26-2014 09:51 PM

Nahhhh, didn't get to keep any of the stuff as I was out of it for about six months, man. I did ask one of the neurosurgeons how big the hole was that he had to drill into my skull in order to place the VP shunt. He told me he used a drill bit about the same diameter as a nickle. How frigging awesome is that?

tnvikesfan 12-28-2014 03:10 PM

Yikes, Charlie!

Billy, I was gonna send you some e-midol but then you'd for sure get a nosebleed once a month and we're all out of e-kleenex here too.

Rubehayseed 12-28-2014 04:01 PM

I'd settle for some e-pamprin, Ginny. I get some wicked headaches and heard that would help them! LOL I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. Mine's been pretty good, but the wife fell again and cut her eye and probably effed up her left arm again. She'll do anything for a little attention, I guess.

tnvikesfan 12-30-2014 10:12 AM

Charlie, you definitely don't need the monthly nosebleed so I'll send you some e-advil instead. Give your wife the real stuff, poor thing - ouch on the fall.

Hoping that 2015 brings everyone good health and happiness!

sw2cam 12-30-2014 11:01 AM

How .... I don't know, but I missed this thread. So I hope each of you had a great Christmas

derf 12-30-2014 12:24 PM

Glad all seem to be exchanging necessary supplies for continued existence---way to support each other as we always do.

Sorry to hear about wife's tumble. Maybe she just doesn't wanna help with final house prep.... (just kidding)

goaliemo 12-30-2014 02:26 PM

hello all.

Rubehayseed 12-30-2014 05:52 PM

Ganja? Who in the world can afford that stuff nowadays? Not me and I don't live in a state where it's legal.

goaliemo 12-30-2014 06:37 PM

It is being pushed to be legal here. I don't care anymore.
Charlie is right, no one can afford it. Plus a 6-pack is cheaper.
It is bad enough I smoke cigarettes.

derf 12-30-2014 11:02 PM

break that cig habit or pay the price.

The last man I saw at the local mechanic was about 65 and walked in with a dry erase board and a marker. He communicated to the owners (who knew him) via the board.

When he was done, he tarted writing and writing and writing....then he turned to me and showed me the board:

"I smoked for over 50 years. If you smoke, QUIT NOW. It's not worth it."

He then showed me
--the hole in his airway through which he could not talk
--the feeding tube in his stomach
--the few remaining teeth he had

Passin this on because I care, dude

Hope everyone has a good 2015!!!

goaliemo 12-30-2014 11:07 PM

I understand man.
I started when I was 13. I agree, it is a bad habit.

I don't do the Mardi Gras thing. If you come down here though, we can definitely meet up for a drink. First round on you!