Nitrous, Super Chargers, & Turbos All charged talk about going FAST...

Nos

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Default Nos

Hey I'm interested in some cheap go fastness, whats teh best amount bottle size to use? Its a twin cam SW2 94.

Thanks
Dane

Old 07-05-2009, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Not recommended with stock internals.
I do believe a 50 shot is enough to put a hole in the block on a stock S car engine (think I saw the video evidence on you tube)

Consider yourself duly warned

Old 07-05-2009, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by derf
Not recommended with stock internals.
I do believe a 50 shot is enough to put a hole in the block on a stock S car engine (think I saw the video evidence on you tube)

Consider yourself duly warned
What else du I need to add? exhaust, intake and header?

Old 07-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Super Moderator

You'll find it difficult to get much HP improvement out of these S car engines, between lack of mainstream support and the lack of mainstream support.

Exhaust will of course increase flow through the system......CAI might add a few HP but not noticeable.

If you want some speed, turbo it. But again, there is very little mainstream support. You need to piece the system together -- although it has been done by quite a few (see differentracing.com) and there are a few guys out there building custom manifolds and intakes.....

but it's not cheap.....

Old 07-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Default Nos

Befor you even consider Nos you have to have and engine that can handle that much power. You would need to build an entire engine up top and bottom end. Exaust and air intakes are the least of youre concerns. Checkout this site for tones of Saturn parts: www.importperformanceparts.net

Old 07-16-2009, 04:03 PM

75 shot or less if your engine is in good shape. I have a number of friends running 50 and 75 shot on S-Cars. If your engine has over 90K your just going to turn it into a boat anchor using more then a 25-30 shot.