Please Welcome our Newest Moderator, 02 LW300! - Saturn Forum - Saturn Enthusiasts Forums

News, Updates & Announcements Stop in here to get the latest on SF happenings! Just take a look...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-04-2017, 03:10 AM
derf's Avatar
Super Moderator
Thread Starter
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: My Saturn ;)
Posts: 7,275
Default Please Welcome our Newest Moderator, 02 LW300!

After intense negotiations requiring at least 3 sentences, I am happy to announce our newest Moderator 02LW300 (Andy)!

Full of knowledge and eager to share, he seemed like the obvious choice.
He explains complicated mechanical information so easily even I can understand it, and that's why I'm glad Andy's decided to stick around for a bit.

Please understand that with the title of Moderator comes respect.

I've lost any respect I've ever had from 98% of the people I've encountered in the last 13 yrs; it's the mutual respect of the other 2% that keeps me on this forum trying to help people fix their Saturns.

Respect for Andy is untarnished.

Please continue to treat him as one of the saturnforum dysfunctional core family members.

On a day when we as Americans are thankful for the sacrifices that led to our independence, please also welcome Andy as our newest moderator.
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 06:52 AM
Rubehayseed's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Lake Wales, FL
Posts: 3,537

Congratulations, Andy! I feel the choice was an excellent one, derf! Since I have comprehension problems, I still have trouble following some of the things you and Andy post, but that's not because they're not clear, it's because of my two brain surgeries and some short circuits inside my head!
Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2017, 09:34 AM
02 LW300's Avatar
Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Willamette Valley, Oregon
Posts: 1,051

Thanks for your vote of confidence. I did get to work on my L200 yesterday. My grandson and I put the nice leather interior out of the 01 parts car into the 02. The carpet is wet on both sides of the 02, the evaporator drain must be plugged. That will be a project for today.
Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should we replace motor or scrap our 02? MissusG2 General Tech Help 13 06-14-2018 09:05 AM
Goaliemo (Billy) is now a Moderator derf News, Updates & Announcements 8 05-23-2015 10:52 AM
Saturn for our 16 yr old hotrodtodd New Member Area 4 03-18-2011 06:39 PM
Welcome Saturn Owners! uncljohn Off Topic 4 03-31-2010 08:02 AM
Welcome K&N Filters To SF!!! IB Advertising Off Topic 0 06-07-2005 12:55 AM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:11 PM.

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.