New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

Hello from Indianapolis

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 06:45 PM
Default Hello from Indianapolis

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here first and introduce myself. I have been looking for information on forums such as this for a long time and have found them to be a great help. It's a wonderful thing to have a group of people that like something dedicated to sharing information on it.

I have had several Saturns cross my path over the years. Many friends have owned them, and even though I have always gravitated towards Chevrolet, I developed a great respect for Saturn and how truly innovative they were and still are. In times past, I worked as a mechanic but for the last 13 years I have made my way as a truck driver. I still like to work on cars on the side and try not to get in over my head. I will start another thread about what has driven me here to register and post, but I fear I am indeed over my head.

I'm not sure I will be much help in a Saturn specific realm, but I do hope to be able to give back at some point. Thank you in advance for any help you might give me.

Chris

Old 05-20-2018, 07:03 PM

Welcome aboard!

Old 05-20-2018, 08:44 PM
Super Moderator

Welcome we all just practice. We can all help each other in some way.

Old 05-21-2018, 06:36 AM

Welcome to the forum, Chris.

Old 05-25-2018, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator

Welcome.
The time tested way to improve your skills is to FINALLY figure how to stop breaking shayt.