Saturn S Series Sedan SL, SL1, and SL2

Newbie ?, probably beating the dead horse...

Old 10-25-2014, 06:22 PM

chiiiit, I'm from NY, that stuff is amazing!
Whats even better? A NY bagel. Or the pizza. MMMMMM!!!
Florida seems a lot closer then Tennessee, so I should swing by and harass you
I might even be nice and buy a pretzel!

And not sure who knows on here, but I work in the food industry. I am a line cook as of now, but working my way into management in a corporate restaurant. One day I would like my own. Nothing big and fancy, but I am thinking a small town diner somewhere back up north. Location is everything when it comes to that.

Polk county looks like its about 8 hours from me. And I have family somewhere in that area as well. So it could work out, harass you, get a pretzel, then go harass my grandfather about giving me his 63 vette that I want more then anything else.

And isn't Mandee in Florida, too? Charlie, these means we can go harass her in person instead of over the interwebz!

Last edited by goaliemo; 10-25-2014 at 06:25 PM.
Old 10-25-2014, 06:26 PM

http://www.copelandsofneworleans.com/

That's a link to the restaurant I work for. It is a southern chain, so I doubt anyone has heard of it. But I figured I would throw it up there before anyone asks.

Old 10-26-2014, 08:10 AM

Looks like some tasty food there, Billy. Once we get settled in, you'll need to come by for a visit. Ocala isn't that far north of where I'll be. Then you're right, we can go by and pick on Mandee. Maybe even play with her offspring. LOL

Old 10-27-2014, 12:09 AM

Rube, sorry to hear the wife isn't feeling so good. I know these TN winters are hard even though they aren't like up north. What we have is a humid/wet cold, lots of rain and dreary days - wears down the body and soul. Dreading when we do the 'fall back' next weekend, it will feel like winter is that much closer. I remember the soft pretzels from way back at the food courts in malls. Loved them back in the day, especially with the cheese sauce combined with the salt on them. They were really good!

Y'all, I did something yesterday that I haven't done in years - went and rode me a horse for a few hours! We had horses years ago, but sold our last one in '07. I didn't realize how much I missed riding until I got out my saddle, cleaned it up and finally tossed it on the back of a horse. I still have my skill set, rusty as it may be, and I accomplished what every rider wants: I kept the horse between me and the ground! The friends I was with assured me I didn't look like a frog in a blender either. Life is good.

Old 10-27-2014, 01:43 AM

Hm, I don't do well with off springs. And you really think she would trust me with one? LMAO
I used to date an equestrian. And by date, I mean I was 11 so all we did was hold hands. LMAO
Seemed interesting though. Don't know if I could do it, though.

Old 10-27-2014, 08:03 AM

My first serious girlfriend was an equestrian and swimmer. She's one reason that I don't ride horses and could really care less about swimming anymore. And that was damn near 40 years ago. The ONLY thing we had in common was raging hormones. She liked opera and I'm a rock and roller.

Old 10-27-2014, 10:38 AM

Amazing what the hormones will let you overlook, hmmm?

Couldn't deal with the opera, give me country to rock any day. The real stuff.

Old 10-27-2014, 12:23 PM

rock n' roll allllll dayyyyy! \m/

Old 10-30-2014, 10:17 PM

Yeah, I don't do country at all either. Worked in the business 6 months and that was 7 months too long for me!

Old 10-30-2014, 10:23 PM

bahahaha XD

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Newbie ?, probably beating the dead horse...