New Member Area Are you new?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride...

I am new

Old 03-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Banned
Default I am new

I worked for Saturn for 9 years, they never should of gone out of business. I own 2 saturns my 95 sat sl2 is doing a transmission jump
slam off and on need help with the pcm codes I pulled on the machine.
I sure miss Saturn Service Department.. I do work at a car dealership but it's not GM... I dont know how to use this site very well

Last edited by sw2cam; 09-08-2014 at 08:09 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:11 PM

Deb, did you check all of your connectors on the engine and transmission harness? It seems to me like you have some loose connections somewhere, if not everywhere. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm just not familiar with the codes and GM cars all that well. Post the codes like I suggested in your PM and I'm pretty sure some of the smarter guys here can help you out.

Old 03-07-2013, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by vac101
I worked for Saturn for 9 years, they never should of gone out of business. I own 2 saturns my 95 sat sl2 is doing a transmission jump
slam off and on need help with the pcm codes I pulled on the machine.
I sure miss Saturn Service Department.. I do work at a car dealership but it's not GM... I dont know how to use this site very well
Thats funny, your IP address says your post is coming from Fairfield Buick GMC.

Last edited by sw2cam; 09-08-2014 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:56 PM

I worked for Saturn for double what you did and yet Saturn is gone. It's all over and has been all over so the crying is over. Funny I looked after it was brought up and the ip does come from a Buick dealer..........How bizzar how bizzaaaar.

Old 03-09-2014, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator

is it the movie spam dude?

oh --- why is this thread a sticky?

Last edited by derf; 03-09-2014 at 10:41 PM.
Old 03-09-2014, 10:43 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by sw2cam
Thats funny, your IP address says you and your post is coming from Fairfield Buick GMC
Maybe "borrowing" wifi from a local dealership nearby?

who knows...ip address blocks swap hands.........

Old 09-08-2014, 08:07 PM

Why a sticky? So others see that we are not going to put up with bs, pozers, and those that like to play games. Notice I never got a reply about the Buick ip address.

Old 09-09-2014, 12:39 AM

Joe, this is a nice example of the BS that shouldn't be put up with. I really like how the mods on here run it, and do a very fantastic job. It is one thing to joke with each other, after you're welcomed and get to know the team a little bit. But its another thing to just waste our time trying to be helpful when you don't give a .... about the people going out of their ways.

Again, you guys do an amazing job over here, and deserve the credit for how well its run.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:25 PM

vac101
I know what you mean about the service department. I followed Stuart from my Saturn dealership to two different dealerships just so that I felt that someone would listen to me.

Old 06-03-2015, 12:44 AM
Super Moderator

vac101 is gone....and will be banned momentarily (got caught up in the hoopla and no one banned her)

But your point is well taken. I was fortunate to have two senior Saturn Techs as the only 2 that ever really worked on my car. One was in from day 1 till the end and still works at the dealership that used to host both chevy and saturn. People who know him know he knows saturns up down upside down and the flow of saturns for service has only slowed down due to the attrition rate.

I had the one I mentioned do my last oil change before I moved out here near Pittsburgh. He thought it was pretty damn funny. Really honest guy. Taught me alot because he could tell I wanted to learn.

I'll visit him when next in town.

Last edited by derf; 06-03-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Search this Thread