Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

Saturn lanyard

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Default Saturn lanyard

Okay so I have seen them on Amazon once (should of bought it than), but they have been sold out for months! anyone know places that sell them i.e. online special auto stores idk anywhere?? I've check eBay and not too sure on it(I'm not really big on eBay)..... if any one knows some info for me it will be very appreciated!

Thx

Old 06-06-2013, 07:30 AM

What is a Saturn Lanyard. It might help to know in order to know what is being looked for

Old 06-06-2013, 10:27 AM
Banned

I think he's referring to those cloth/nylon neck straps with the Saturn logo - for use with a badge

Old 06-06-2013, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by OceanArcher
I think he's referring to those cloth/nylon neck straps with the Saturn logo - for use with a badge
Exactly.
I find honda,subi,toyota,acura,vdub,etc, but where is the love for the Saturns!?

Old 06-07-2013, 09:36 PM

I have a few of them around here in my Saturn goodies..........may be hard to come by these days.

Old 06-08-2013, 07:07 AM

I have looked for Saturn logo'd keys and they have pretty much disappeared too. It sure was fun when they were new to be catered to by the dealer and treated as a customer rather than some one who happened to bring a Check Book through the door. but it does not take too long for brand specific things to just flat disappear. I bought a part just recently that I thought would be brand specific and it turned out to be a BW part that fit a lot of other models of cars too. I guess I got lucky.