Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic...

My Keg and Tap

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 01:19 PM

Yep ..... I never wanted kids. My Son is the oldest with three boys, a father he is. And a MARINES MARINE if you will. My second is a lovely Girl. This Girl works her butt off has two boys, and takes them off roading. Off Roading, how cool is that. My third is another one of those Girls. She likes to know everything and how it works. I just made a post in the ION sub forum about her.

https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/saturn-ion-22/my-youngest-daughter-9711/

This Daughter has given the family our only baby Girl. Let me tell ya, that one and only little Girl is the Princess of the entire family, and at 3 yrs she knew it. Best part is she is the good Princess. If nothing else the kids I didn't want have raised some damn fine kids themselves.

CHARLIE ..... more jokes man ..... more jokes.

Last edited by RjION; 10-22-2014 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:29 PM

Here's a clean one for you Rj. Three winos were sitting around a fire passing a bottle and discussing God. One said, "I wonder what kind of car God drives?" The second one says "Cadillac, because it's the best car made in America and since God is an American, He drives a Cadillac." The first guy says, "You're crazy, He drive a Rolls Royce. It's the best car built in the world and God takes care of everyone in the world." The third guy chimes in and says, "You're both crazy. Everyone knows that God drives a Plymouth." After several minutes of laughing and wiping their eyes, the first and second guy look and him and still giggling, the first man says, "Where in the world did you get the idea that God drives a PLYMOUTH?" The third wino says, "It clearly states in the Bible that God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden in a FURY."

Old 10-22-2014, 10:49 AM

*groan* but I still have to laugh!

People have given DH and me crap over the years for not procreating. Whatever. I know there's plenty out there who can't imagine NOT being a parent, and if they raise their kids right then all the more power to them. I have a low tolerance for bad behavior (makes going to walmart a challenge) and unfortunately working in HR I get to see the kids that probably got away with the temper tantrum in the toy aisle when they hit 18 and get a job. I've had to remind a few that we are all grown-ups here and they have to be responsible for themselves.

What did the catfish say when he ran into the concrete wall? Dam.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:30 AM

Ginny......just tell'n ya how it worked out for me, how it works out for you is your story. We all have a story .......

My youngest working on her ION.
https://www.saturnforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9711

Old 10-22-2014, 09:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rubehayseed
Billy, you ever go to the site I told you about and checked out my jokes? Get off your *** and get with it. I don't want to have to come down there.

I don't think youll do it! Youre not about that life! mwahahaha!

Actually reading them now. LOVING IT!!!

Old 10-22-2014, 10:15 PM

I'm serious, I DON'T want to come down there. It's miserable enough here in TN in the summer and I've been to LA twice in the summer. VERY miserable! Have fun with the Flyinghigh show!.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:28 AM

RJ, yep - we all do have a story. I'm pretty thick skinned anymore about it, but I used to get irritated when people would hound us about having kids. Fortunately neither of our parents ever did. I have absolutely NO CLUE what to do with small humans until they can walk and talk, I guess if they make noise you check the exhaust and if that's not the problem then you feed it!!! Anyways, to each his/her own. I like well behaved kids and can have a lot of fun with them, especially when we're around horses or dogs.

Old 10-23-2014, 01:13 PM

It comes to you like 2nd nature Ginny. Some people just aren't meant to have kids...but having a kid of your own changes your whole perspective on things.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:17 PM

I have 3 cars, is that similar? I keep them all fed and a place to live!

Old 10-23-2014, 06:23 PM
Super Moderator

hopelessly out of touch with society (sigh). Though you said you live in the stix so I guess it all makes sense...