Saturn S Series Sedan SL, SL1, and SL2

Score!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2014, 10:10 AM

Ok, I think I got it resized in photobucket and linked to sw2cam via PM. If that doesn't work, then I'll email to Goalie (thanks for the offer!) and let him post for me. It should become my avatar if everything works.

It's been a helluva few weeks at work and I'm pretty brain fried. Wanted to use my Baby Girl as avatar, but I'm just too wore out to think much and figure the stuff out

Old 11-11-2014, 01:13 AM

Y'all, check out the car in the avatar. Still a few things in process, but it runs out well for me and I'm quite happy with it!

Old 11-12-2014, 02:15 AM

purttttty!

Old 11-12-2014, 11:23 AM

Thanks Billy! I was really surprised when we went to look at it, how good the paint was and the overall condition. The old man that had it must have either garaged it or put it under a good carport. I vacuumed out what seemed like a ton of pine needles though - even in the trunk - last weekend. Still have to do a little more cleaning on it, and Dh has to change out the temp sensor that runs the fan (got a little warmish on my the other day, but if that happens I know I can turn on the a/c and start the fan that way), but I'm not worried about that today since it's cold and will be colder.

I'll determine it's gender soon enough - gotta drive it a bit first LOL

Old 11-12-2014, 01:50 PM

I need to get pictures up of my SL1 soon, I was just as surprised. It was garage kept from 92-10, then the guy I bought it from just left it sitting outside.
Congrats again!!