PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free!! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Parts For Sale 2002 SC2 fully loaded with options

Old 04-26-2016, 10:49 PM
Banned
Smile Parts For Sale 2002 SC2 fully loaded with options

Hello, today i had a freak accident with my Saturn were my hood latch failed and smashed the front wind shield and sunroof. I am not going to invest money into making the required repairs. However everything under the hood is in excellent condition. Literally if anyone needs any parts for a 2002 SC2 let me know. Engine and Tranny are running great with 127,000 miles. head lights, tail lights, leather seats in pristine condition with no tears or rips in the driver side, passenger side, or back seats due to the previous owner keeping them covered since they bought the car. All interior parts are perfect, door handles, electric window and mirror module, leather rapped automatic shifter, leather rapped emergency brake handle, fog lights, any interior switches, dome lights.Interior panels are in perfect condition. Speakers were just recently replace as well. Plugs, switches,body panels,radio, air conditioning unit, you name it. Literally if any one needs any parts just let me know and i will contact you back.I will send pictures of parts if requested.
If someone is interested in the entire car is for sale for 700$ but i am willing to drop a good amount, all it needs is a new hood and sunroof and wind shield.I will send picture of vehicle if requested.

Old 04-26-2016, 11:10 PM
Super Moderator

1) Please post pictures of the entire inside and outside of the vehicle to this thread.
2) Please post contact info for you EXTERNAL to the forum.
3) Please tell us where the hell the car is.
4) What portion of your hood latch failed? The spring loaded one in the hood or the piece it attaches to on the frame?
5) The hood doesn't reach the sunroof. So how did it break?
6) How badly is the hood damaged? It's metal, so as long as it did not accordian then it might be fixable. If the hood accordianed, then I doubt it was from catching wind.
7) how long did it take to clean up all that shattered glass?
8) pls provide VIN so we can make sure it is yours to sell
9) AND PLEASE STOP USING OBNOXIOUSLY LARGE FONT SIZE

Last edited by derf; 04-26-2016 at 11:13 PM.
Old 04-26-2016, 11:38 PM
Banned

The hood most definitely reach the sunroof when your going 70 mph on a highway and it bends and slams the roof of the vehicle. The cars in my drive way although i don't see why that matters, why does it matter how long it took to clean glass, the hood is bent not accordion. I'm not giving you the vin number unless you want to buy it.

Old 04-27-2016, 02:13 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by DavidA44
The hood most definitely reach the sunroof when your going 70 mph on a highway and it bends and slams the roof of the vehicle.
Hmm---I'm gonna go make some measurements....

The cars in my drive way although i don't see why that matters
HINT: There are only 50 valid answers to this question

why does it matter how long it took to clean glass
Well. it is safety glass so it should not have shattered, but little pieces would be here and there, and there's alot of leather....and I was just wondering

I'm not giving you the vin number unless you want to buy it.
Fair enough. Makes sense to me

Sounds like someone forgot to close the hood and the latch wasn't greased well enough so the two parts of the latch were resting on each other and did not interlock.

______

We've had some doozies for "for sale" posts, so now we just ask up front to save everyone time and possible possession of stolen property, etc.

Please post the exterior and interior pictures at the earliest, and tell us where the car is located.

Old 04-27-2016, 06:58 AM

I'm sure what derf means by where is the car located, that he simply means what town and state. If you let us know that, then you'll probably be more likely to generate some interest from anyone nearby that is a member here and looking for parts.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:27 PM
Banned
Default do you have a black leather drivers side seat???

looking for seat.. for my 2001 sc2 black on black with leather buckets

Old 06-14-2016, 03:27 AM
Super Moderator

He kinda was never heard from again and ended up getting banned for inactivity.